The Health Insurance Scheme prioritizes equity, providing high-quality healthcare for low-income families. A unique Public-Private Partnership model offers cashless services for identified diseases, aiming for Universal Health Coverage. Facilitators with mobile devices ensure seamless support.
Device management assistance was excellent, with a user-friendly solution and great support.
Validating the activities of the facilitators manually poses significant challenges for the government. Some of these challenges include:
- Tracking the facilitator's location, as they work at various healthcare facilities and health camps for examination, screening, and referrals.
- Monitoring the usage of Android devices for personal purposes.
- Remote Device Wipe
- Monitoring call logs.
- Establishing effective communication with facilitators at their respective locations.
To address these challenges, the Android Enterprise Recommended Tectoro EMM software solution can be utilized. It restricts mobile devices to operate only in a 4-set app mode and enables seamless remote management by IT administrators. The customer found Android Enterprise Recommended Tectoro EMM to be the ideal solution, as it encompassed all the required features.
Tectoro EMM have provided the following features:
- Monitor the Call Logs
- Password Protection and Reset
- Remote Device Lock
- Switch On Monitoring
- Location Tracking
The Government is effectively supported by our Android Enterprise Recommended Tectoro EMM solution, ensuring the facilitators use their Android Devices safely and productively while providing high-quality healthcare services. Additionally, our solution maintains cashless treatment data for Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. Some highlighted benefits include:
- Efficient usage of mobile devices.
- Effective monitoring of call logs.
- Location tracking for identifying facilitators locations.